We are looking for a Rental Advisor who is experienced in customer service to join our expanding National Rental Advisor Team. For this particular position, we are seeking an individual who is very familiar with Toronto neighbourhoods.
As the Rental Advisor, you are a customer service champion and an integral part of the Hollyburn Properties team; you are the first interaction and front-line support for potential residents in finding their next home. This role supports both Marketing and Property Management teams in gathering valuable information that will help to create a personalized best-in-class customer experience.
This position will be expected to “work from home” , with occasional days spent at our Toronto Office and/or touring our residential apartment buildings.
What’s in it for you ?
- Competitive Wages , Fun work environment
- Extended Medical Benefits for you and your family , including dental , vision & Family Assistance Program (100% premiums paid by Hollyburn)
- Matching Group RSP Program
- Educational Assistance program
- Must have an excellent geographical knowledge of the central Toronto area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates a strong & consistent work ethic.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience. Always put customers first.
- You know that relationship building is essential to success.
- You go the extra mile because it’s the right thing to do.
- You are motivated to make a difference.
- You love technology, and quickly learn new software applications as needed.
- A master in time management, prioritizing and multitasking.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to cope within fast-paced work environment.
- Work well in a collaborative environment, able to contribute new ideas and initiatives.
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails in a timely fashion and provide excellent customer support.
- Establish strong positive customer relationships in a high-volume inquiry environment.
- Schedule viewings for potential tenants at the buildings with the Building Manager.
- Manage daily activities through a CRM including:
- Customer Updates
- Reliable & accurate data entry
- Maintaining a growing customer base
- Assist with customer questions, concerns and application status updates.
- Tour buildings in the portfolio as needed and view vacant units.
- Become an expert on Hollyburn’s building portfolio and their neighborhoods.
- Work with the Property Management team in understanding current vacant apartment attributes
- Building relationships with the Resident Managers.
- Minimum 2 years in inside sales or similar role. (Reservations, Call Centre IT Support or Residential leasing).
- 1-2 years previous experience with a CRM like Salesforce, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics, Zoho, etc.
- Post-Secondary Education such a diploma or certification considered as asset.
- Must have a strong command of the English language, both written and verbal. Other languages an asset.
- Strong understanding of creating a positive customer experience.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Previous experience in Hospitality is an asset.
- Shifts will vary – 9am – 5:30EST / 1:30pm – 10:00pm and there will be weekend coverage required.
- All applicants must have a quiet, private workspace and a high-speed internet connection.
If you are interested, please submit your resume and salary expectations to [email protected] We thank all those who apply, but only qualified candidates may be contacted.