We are looking for a Rental Advisor, experienced in customer service to join our quickly expanding Rental Advisor Team.
As the Rental Advisor, you are a customer service champion and an integral part of the Hollyburn Properties team; you are the first interaction and front-line support for potential residents in finding their next home. This role supports both Marketing and Property Management teams in gathering valuable information that will help to create a personalized best-in-class customer experience.
This position will be expected to “work from home” the majority of the time, with occasional days spent at the office and/or touring our residential apartment buildings.
- Must have an excellent geographical knowledge of the central Toronto area.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates a strong & consistent work ethic.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience. Always put customers first.
- You know that relationship building is essential to success.
- You go the extra mile because it’s the right thing to do.
- You are motivated to make a difference.
- You are ambitious and love to learn.
- You love technology, and quickly learn new software applications as needed.
- A master in time management, prioritizing and multitasking.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to cope within fast-paced work environment.
- Work well in a collaborative environment, able to contribute new ideas and initiatives.
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails in a timely fashion and provide excellent customer support.
- Establish strong positive customer relationships in a high-volume inquiry environment.
- Schedule viewings for potential tenants at the buildings with the Building Manager.
- Manage daily activities through a CRM including:
- Customer Updates
- Reliable & accurate data entry
- Maintaining a growing customer base
- Assist with customer questions, concerns and application status updates.
- Tour buildings in the portfolio as needed and view vacant units.
- Become an expert on Hollyburn’s building portfolio and their neighborhoods.
- Work with Marketing in understanding goals and providing meaningful feedback in order to optimize advertising.
- Participate in Marketing team meetings.
- Participate in Property Management meetings.
- Work with Property Management in understanding current vacant apartment attributes
- Building relationships with the Building Managers.
- Attend and assist in marketing related events as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years in inside sales or similar role. (Reservations, Call Centre IT Support or Residential leasing).
- 1-2 years previous experience with a CRM like Salesforce, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics, Zoho, etc.
- Post-Secondary Education such a diploma or certification considered as asset.
- Must have a strong command of the English language, both written and verbal. Other languages an asset.
- Strong understanding of creating a positive customer experience.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Previous experience in Hospitality is an asset.
- Must be able to work weekends and sometimes, evenings as well.
- All applicants must have a quiet, private workspace and a high-speed internet connection.
Hollyburn Properties offers competitive wages and benefits. If you are interested, please submit your resume and salary expectations to [email protected] We thank all those who apply, but only qualified candidates may be contacted.