We are actively looking for a Relief Resident Manager (Full Time employment) to provide on relief coverage at various buildings in the west end of Vancouver. As a Resident Manager with Hollyburn you are ensuring excellent and responsive service to Resident requests, and provides a clean, well-maintained and secure building.
You would not be required to live on-site for this position.
What’s in it for you ?
Hollyburn offers the following great benefits;
- Competitive Wages
- Extended Medical, Dental , Vision & Family Assistance Program (100% of premiums paid by Hollyburn)
- Matching Group RSP Program
- Tool Reimbursement Program
- Educational Assistance Program
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Enforces the provisions of the Residential Tenancy Act.
- Responds to tenant inquiries in keeping with the Company Mission to provide exceptional customer service.
- Supervises the building, including common areas, to ensure security and safety of all tenants, the employees and agents of Hollyburn. Oversees the Building Emergency Response Plan and conducts monthly tests of emergency generators and fire alarm systems.
- Manages the rental process for tenants including all required paper work for the rental of suites, parking and / or storage lockers. Facilitates credit and reference checks for prospective tenants.
- Creates move-in and move-out reports for tenants using the Condition Inspection Report.
- Manages all building maintenance requirements to the highest standards. This includes cleaning all common areas, supervising contractors and logging work performed, and conducting minor repairs as necessary. Regularly conducts building inspections and makes recommendations for preventative maintenance. Notifies management concerning need for major repairs.
- Keeps proper books and accounts for the Building as per accounting requirements, attends to the collection and safe deposit of all rent monies and other amounts receivable from tenants.
- Prepares vacant suites for new tenants by completing necessary repairs, upgrades and/or cleaning.
- Must have good understanding of the English language. This includes both written and verbal communication.
- Be physically able to carry out all necessary duties. Must be physically able to Lift, push, pull, carry up to 25-50 lbs
- Previous experience in managing Residential Apartments , Housekeeping or Building Management is an asset
- Experience with painting & maintenance repairs is an asset
- Strong working knowledge of the Residential Tenancy Act
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Presentation and sales skills are necessary to market suites to prospective tenants.
- Experience working safely with cleaning and other chemicals used in building operations.
- Ability to be flexible and self-motivated and to take initiative.
- Ability to work independently is essential.
- Ability to work a varied schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Having a vehicle while not required is a definite asset.
- Must be a Resident of Canada or possess the appropriate documentation to legally work in Canada. All documentation must be current.
If you meet the requirements and are interested, please submit your resume and salary expectations to [email protected]
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those who are qualified may be contacted.