Our Receptionist is the “face and voice” of Hollyburn Properties Head Office, both in person and on the phone and is required to provide positive interactions with both our internal and external customers. The primary functions of this role are to perform duties and tasks associated with managing reception, greeting clients and guests of the company, answering and re-directing calls and supporting the booking of multiple meeting rooms in addition to various administrative duties.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Represents the company in a professional manner by:
- Promptly responding to telephone calls and visitors, in a warm & welcoming manner;
- Resolving and redirecting problem or emergency calls in accordance with Company guidelines;
- Manage and administer temporary access pass requests for guests, staff, 3rd party vendors and other identified visitors.
- Ensuring the reception, boardroom and Kitchen areas are maintained;
- Contributes to efficient operation of buildings by:
- Creating and distributing Purchase Orders as requested;
- Contributes to efficient office operation by:
- Maintaining appropriate office supply levels for the office and our buildings;
- Ensuring office equipment is maintained;
- Keeping the kitchen area clean, well stocked;
- Assisting other Departments with administrative tasks as required;
- Coordinates meeting arrangements as requested;
- Performs Data entry and filing as necessary;
- Facilitates information flow by processing incoming and outgoing mail, email, faxes and courier deliveries;
- Creates forms, templates and works on special projects as required;
- Performs any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Has a passion for delivering outstanding guest service and possess a positive and professional demeanor;
- Previous Receptionist /switchboard experience is required;
- Ability to multi-task and handle high call volumes;
- A team player, friendly and receptive with the ability to demonstrate composure and flexibility at all times
- Independent thinker, possess good judgment, proven problem-solving skills and effective decision-making skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (switchboard, phone, fax, photocopier, printer, etc.);
- Previous experience with Yardi S7 an asset;
- Strong general office experience with above average interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy, even as priorities change and urgencies intervene;
- Ability to be flexible and self-motivated and to take initiative;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment where mutual support is essential;
- Ability to plan and organize work efficiently and effectively;
- Must have excellent command of English (written and verbal).
Hollyburn Properties offers competitive wages and benefits, including extended health, vision and dental.
If you meet the requirements and are interested, please submit your resume and salary expectations to [email protected] We thank all applicants who apply, but only those who are qualified may be contacted.