The Property Management Administrator contributes to Hollyburn’s goals by providing a wide range of administrative support to the Property Management Team, ensuring efficient office operations in addition to assisting with the potential residents with leasing enquiries. This role works within a team of Property Management Administrators both in Vancouver and inter-provincially providing services in all three provinces in which Hollyburn Properties currently operates.
What’s in it for You ?
We offer a great work environment and great benefits including but not limited to ;
- Salary Range between $48K – 55K (commensurate with experience)
- Extended Benefits , Dental & Vision Benefits – Premiums 100% paid by Employer for you & dependents
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Matching Group RRSP Program
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Provides administrative support to the Property Management team by:
- Providing administrative support to Property Managers;
- Drafting correspondence within established guidelines;
- Creating and maintaining a database of current information;
- Coordinating paper flow concerning commercial leasing activity (letters, lease renewals);
- Taking minutes during Property Management and Resident Manager meetings;
- Creating Power Point presentations for both internal & external needs as required;
- Establishing consistent record keeping systems for all buildings;
- Generating rent increase notifications to tenants which both adhere to legislated time frames and meet company standards of professionalism, as directed by the Property Manager;
- Updating Internal website with updated forms, documents and notices.
- Assists with the coordination of Purchase Order activity by:
- Issuing Purchase Orders within approved guidelines;
- Verifying costs and resolves discrepancies;
- Entering Purchase Orders into appropriate accounting systems;
Provides front-line support via both email and phone to potential residents in finding their next home. Respond to incoming phone and email rental enquiries in a timely fashion.
- Establish strong positive customer relationships in a high-volume inquiry environment.
- Schedule viewings for potential tenants at the buildings with the Building Manager.
- Manage daily activities through a CRM (Salesforce) including:
- Customer Updates
- Reliable & accurate data entry
- Maintaining a growing customer base
- Assist with customer questions, concerns and application status updates.
- Become an expert on Hollyburn’s building portfolio and their neighborhoods.
- Building relationships with the Building Managers.
Provides a wide range of general administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office:
- Assist in answering incoming calls
- Receives and interacts with incoming visitors.
- Receives incoming mail and invoices
- Assists when necessary with scanning and photocopying
- Help to maintains office equipment including fax machine, copiers and phone system.
- Coordinates courier and mail shipments.
- Coordinates purchase order activity.
- Coordinates and orders office supplies for office and properties.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Well-developed MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power point) are necessary and Yardi and /or Sales Force experience is a definite asset.
- Experience in property management would be preferred .
- Previous Reservations, Hospitality, Call Centre IT Support or Residential leasing experience is also an asset.
- Excellent customer service skills and understands the importance of creating a positive customer experience.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal /written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to be flexible and self-motivated and to take initiative.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, even as priorities change and urgencies intervene.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment where mutual support is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure
If you meet the requirements and are interested, please submit your resume and salary expectations to [email protected]
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those who are qualified may be contacted.