We are looking for an experienced Marketing Research Analyst to join our award-winning Marketing Team, which is recognized as a “team to watch” in both the Marketing and Rental Apartment industries. Recent top achievements include 2017 FRPO Award for Best Property Management Website, 2017 Vancouver User Experience Award for Best UX for Products and Services, 2017 W3 Silver Awards for General Website-Real Estate, 2019 CFAA Housing Provider of the Year.
As the Marketing Research Analyst, you are an integral part of the Marketing team, supporting the Marketing Manager to gather in-depth data on competitors and customers to analyze key trends to support the work done by the Sales, Marketing and Operations departments. You will also be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of marketing strategies and interpret key findings. You’re someone that embodies a keen business sense with creative flair.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and prepare reports using the following:
- Power Bi, Salesforce (SObjects) and Pardot
- Microsoft Excel
- Manage, prepare automated marketing processes using Salesforce and Pardot.
- Present analytical findings and be able to support recommendations with evidence and thoughtful insight.
- Analyze reporting in Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Complete a monthly subletting check on AirBnB, VRBO and Craigslist.
- Provide strong customer service to our building staff, Assistant Resident Managers and Resident Managers.
- Assist with Craigslist ads
- Troubleshoot any issues they may have with postings
- Provide strategies on how to increase traffic, when necessary
- Set up online accounts for new acquisitions.
- Create new Craigslist account and all other ad syndication accounts.
- Set up website landing pages (via WordPress), as needed.
- Conduct market research and prepare reports on current leasing rates, competition, etc.
- Analyze the effectiveness of all advertising online and offline.
- Assist with website maintenance, improvements, analysis, as well as new website projects when necessary.
- Create and execute marketing surveys as required.
- Attend and assist in marketing related events as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate a consistent work ethic, be proactive in solving problems and taking initiative.
- A master in time management, prioritizing and multitasking.
- Strong attention to detail and organized.
- Ability to cope within fast-paced work environment.
- Strong analytical mind to notice patterns within statistics.
- Making recommendations based on data collected.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications as needed.
- Work well in a collaborative environment, able to contribute to brainstorming, new ideas and initiatives.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience.
- Keen eye for designing visualization presentations and reports.
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum 3-5 years in similar role
- Advanced capability in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel).
- Previous experience with CRM and/or Marketing Automation.
- Previous experience with Power Bi is an asset
- Strong understanding and experience in digital marketing.
- Google Analytics Certified.
- Experience in using CMS (WordPress).
- Previous experience in Property Management or Real Estate Industry is an asset.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, SQL, JSON, and Python is an asset.
If this position interests you and you meet the qualifications, please submit your resume and salary expectations to [email protected] We thank all applicants in advance, however only qualified candidates may be contacted directly.