The Executive Assistant contributes to Hollyburn’s goals by providing a wide range of administrative support to Directors by arranging for implementation of directives from executives and by coordinating administrative projects. In addition, you will also provide personal assistance which may include correspondence, travel arrangements and bill payments. This is a maternity leave position which will go until December 2021.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides confidential administrative support to two Board of Directors as required;
- Monitors and responds to emails;
- Manages and maintains schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements;
- Arranges and coordinates meetings and events;
- Prepares and edits correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents;
- Records, transcribes and distributes minutes of meetings;
- Files and retrieves documents and reference materials;
- Answers and manages incoming calls;
- Receives and interacts with incoming visitors;
- Acts as the liaison between Directors/Shareholders and the Operations team when necessary;
- In the Director(s)’s absence, ensures that requests for action and information are relayed to the appropriate staff members;
- Participates in special projects as required;
- Working outside of regular business hours may be required;
- Performs any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum 2 years Executive Assistant experience supporting a Senior Executive;
- Expert level computer skills and Microsoft Office suite skills, including but not limited to Word, Excel, Powerpoint and internet applications;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, including multiple calendar management and being comfortable dealing with multiple time zones;
- Previous experience with Creative Suite is an asset;
- High level of professionalism, customer service, energy, speed and accuracy;
- Strong organizational and planning skills with a proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow;
- Resourceful, with the ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines with minimal supervision;
- Exercises independent judgment, discretion and diplomacy;
- Thrives in a dynamic ever-changing environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven track record for being a strong team player;
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail and accuracy, even as priorities change and urgencies intervene;
- Demonstrates history and commitment to customer service excellence;
- Track record of adhering to organizational policies and procedures;
- Previous experience conducting research;
- Previous experience proof reading and editing documents;
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter;
- Ability to respect confidentiality of information;
- A., B.Sc., or a B.Comm. degree is preferred;
- Experience in the property management and/or commercial real estate industry is an asset.
Hollyburn Properties offers competitive wages and benefits, including extended health, vision and dental.
If you meet the requirements and are interested, please submit your resume and salary expectations to [email protected] We thank all applicants who apply, but only those who are qualified may be contacted.