We are currently looking for Rental Advisors, experienced in customer service to join our award-winning Marketing Team. As a Rental Advisor, you are the first point of contact and customer service support for potential residents in finding their next rental home.
This role supports the Marketing Team and the Property Management Team by gathering valuable information that would help create a personalized best-in-class customer service experience.
There is a full-time position available with a schedule from Monday – Friday or Tuesday – Saturday.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails in a timely fashion and provide excellent customer support.
- Establish strong positive customer relationships in a high-volume inquiry environment.
- Schedule viewings for potential tenants at the buildings with the Building Manager
- Manage daily activities through a CRM including:
- Customer Updates
- Reliable & accurate data entry
- Maintaining a growing customer base
- Assist with customer questions, concerns and application status updates.
- Tour buildings in the portfolio as needed and view vacant units.
- Become an expert on Hollyburn’s building portfolio and their neighborhoods.
- Work with the Marketing Team in understanding goals and providing meaningful feedback to optimize advertising.
- Participate in meetings with the Marketing Team and Property Management Team
- Work with Property Management to understand current vacant apartment attributes.
- Build relationships with the Building Managers.
- Attend and assist in marketing related events as assigned.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned.
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong work ethic.
- Excellent customer service skills and previous customer service experience
- Understands that relationship building is essential to success.
- You go the extra mile because it is the right thing to do.
- You are motivated to make a difference.
- You are ambitious and love to learn.
- You love technology, and quickly learn new software applications as needed.
- A master in time management, prioritizing and multitasking.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Ability to cope within a fast-paced work environment.
- Works well in a collaborative environment, able to contribute new ideas and initiatives.
- Minimum 2-3 years in inside sales or a similar role. (Reservations, Call Centre, IT Support or Residential Leasing).
- 1-2 years previous experience with a CRM such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Microsoft Dynamics, Zoho, etc.
- Must have a strong command of the English language, both written and verbal. Other languages an asset.
- Post-Secondary Education such a diploma or certification considered an asset.
- Strong understanding of creating a positive customer experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience in Hospitality is an asset.
- Ability to work evenings (until 8pm) and weekends if required.
Hollyburn Properties offers competitive wages and benefits. If you are interested, please submit your resume and salary expectations to [email protected] We thank all those who apply, but only qualified candidates may be contacted.